Some people think that once the weather gets cold you have to wear dark colors. I think that’s false. Just because the sun isn’t always shining and you’re not lounging by a pool in bright summer colors, doesn’t mean your wardrobe has to strictly be black. I think that you can be just as fun and colorful during the fall and winter months with your shoe choice! A pop of color can go a long way for an outfit. Whether it’s jewelry or a handbag, or even shoes, a pop of color can easily turn your drab winter outfit into something to remember! These shoes below are some of my personal favorites for this season. I think each of these shoes are classic and will stay classic.
The loafer has been around for a long time. J.Crew has stepped it up a notch with different materials such as calf hair, suede, fabric, and patent leather. These fun patterns and prints can be paired with skinny jeans and a simple, cute top and your shoes will pop! The black strap sandals from Steve Madden are perfect for a cocktail event or a date night with that special someone. My personal favorite are the gorgeous Michael Kors booties, perfect for a night out on the town or a special occasion.
- Michael Kors ‘Haven’ Booties in ‘Cognac Suede’ http://www.michaelkors.com
- Charles Albert ‘Mazi Scallop Faux Suede Flats’ in black http://www.jcrew.com
- Collection Darby Calf Hair Loafers in ‘Camel Pony’ http://www.jcrew.com
In the right column:
- Darby Suede Loafers in ‘Pale Thistle’ http://www.jcrew.com
- Darby Fabric Loafers in ‘Rose Pebble’ http://www.jcrew.com
- Steve Madden ‘Realove Ankle Strap Sandals’ in Black http://www.stevemadden.com