Christmas shopping can be fun, but it can also tug on your wallet. But it doesn’t have to be an expensive experience. Plan ahead this year! Keep track of all of your favorite store’s sales and beat the crowd! These are a few great gifts that I have found online that are under $50. I will be posting more gift guides throughout the holiday season, so stay tuned!
- Acrylic Cambridge Monogram Bracelet (top left) — $48.00 from Moon and Lola. These bracelets come in many different colors! This website is a fantastic place to get any and all monogrammed jewelry! Trust me, I would know, I’m a fanatic of monograms!
- Deena & Ozzy Hammered Cross-body Bag (top right) — $42.00 from Urban Outfitters. This bag also comes in several other colors!
- Glitter Box Set (bottom left) — $30.00 from Kate Spade New York. These socks are too cute and come in great Christmas colors!
- Dainty Texas Necklace (middle bottom row) — $46.00 from The Impeccable Pig. I’m from Texas so, of course, I love this necklace!
- Neiman Marcus Exclusive Four Monogrammed Coasters (bottom right) — $34.00
- Crane & Co. For J.Crew ‘Merci’ Card Set (top left) — $24.50 from J.Crew. These thank you cards are so cute! And who doesn’t need to re-stock their thank you notes? I know I get plenty of use from them.
- ‘To The Moon’ Pillow by Primitives by Kathy (top right) — $24.00 from Nordstrom. This pillow is too cute! It can also easily match with other pillows, therefore whoever you give this gift to (even if it’s for yourself, I won’t tell!) you won’t have to worry about it not going well with their decor.
- ‘Color Me Glossy’ Lip Glaze Set by Stila (bottom left) — $28.00 from Nordstrom. I personally love Stila lip gloss. This gift makes for a great stocking stuffer too!
- Kate Spade New York Drop Earrings (middle bottom row) — $48.00 from Nordstrom. These Kate Spade earrings also come in several other colors! These earrings are so classic, a great purchase for a friend or relative, or even yourself!
- ‘Be Dazzling’ Scented Candle by Kate Spade New York (bottom right) — $40.00 from Nordstrom. This candle also comes in black and white polka dots. Who doesn’t love a good candle? I know I sure do!
- ‘101 Recipes You Can’t Live Without’ Cookbook by Macmillan (top left) — $24.99 from Nordstrom. Ok someone needs to get me this! I need to get in the kitchen and learn how to make yummy new recipes, because only knowing how to make mac n’ cheese and scrambled eggs isn’t cutting it.
- ‘Everyday Pretty’ Lip & Eye Palette by Bobbi Brown (top right) — $30.00 from Nordstrom. This is a great stocking stuffer!
- Boxed Initial Pendant by Nadri (right) — $38.00 from Nordstrom. This is a classic gift and a great stocking stuffer!
- Etched Enamel Bangle in ‘Natural’ (bottom left) — $39.50 from J.Crew. This bangle also comes in two other colors!
- Acrylic Hartford Block Monogram Post Earrings (bottom right) — $44.00 from Moon and Lola. These come in many different colors!
I hope you enjoy these goodies as much as I do!