This is probably the easiest meal I’ve ever made, and it was delicious! As a college student, sometimes it’s difficult to find time to make a large, delicious meal from scratch. I found a recipe for Confetti Mac ‘N’ Cheese on Pinterest from http://www.peasandcrayons.com.
What You’ll Need:
- Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese (I like the Three Cheese kind!)
- Ingredients needed for Kraft recipe (milk and butter)
- Make macaroni & cheese according to the directions on the box.
- Heat frozen vegetables according to the directions on the bag.
- Once both the macaroni & cheese and vegetables are ready, combine in a pot.
- Serve & enjoy!
For the homemade recipe, go to http://www.peasandcrayons.com/2012/12/confetti-mac-and-cheese.html