Happy Memorial Day everyone! I would like to take a moment to sincerely thank those who serve and who have served our country. Thank you. We live in the home of the brave, because of the brave.
Summer is finally here, which means a few of my favorite things are back in season: sunnies, bright colored accessories and apparel, and open-toed shoes. Today’s post features just a few things that I have my eye on this summer.
- The ‘Crystal Blue & tahitian Teal Ditty’ Tote by Hayden Reis — $144. What I love about this tote is that it’s made out of Dacron Sailcloth which means it is virtually indestructible, incredibly lightweight, and water/sand resistant. This tote is also very big, which is great for when you go on vacation and need to carry bulky items such as beach towels. Hayden Reis totes come in a variety of sizes and colors also! And the best part (if you ask me) is that you can monogram it!! This tote has six interior pockets, one interior hanging zipper pocket, and a snap hook for your keys or a wristlet!
- Water Bottle from J.Crew — $19.50. What I love about this water bottle, besides the fact that it comes in my favorite color (turquoise) is the cute plastic design around the glass water bottle. This water bottle is also dishwasher safe! It’s important to carry a water bottle when you’re out in the sun so that you can stay hydrated, so why not stay hydrated in style!
- ‘Aviator Full Color’ Sunglasses with tortoise frame, gold temples, and brown lens treatment from Ray Ban — $175. Okay, I am obsessed with these sunnies!! Recently I have been super into sunnies, there are so many new, funky, retro, and colorful sunnies that people are wearing this season! I have several pairs of Ray Ban sunglasses but I am dying for this pair. I believe that tortoise is always in style and that these sunnies are ready to wear year round!
- The ‘Happiness Bracelet’ from Hipanema — $128. The Hipanema Brazilian bracelets are to die for!! They come in so many vibrant, gorgeous colors! What I love about this bracelet is the gorgeous combination of pinks, oranges, and yellows and the different patterns within the bracelets. Another thing I love about the Hipanema bracelets are that it looks like you’re wearing numerous bracelets, but you’re really just wearing one! no more dealing with multiple bracelets sliding up and down your arm. The Hipanema ‘Happiness’ bracelet combines several different types of bracelets into one bracelet that is connected by a lovely gold clasp so that your bracelet is secure on your wrist. These bracelets are a great way to liven up an outfit!
- The ‘Nine Space For J.Crew Beach Towel’ from J.Crew — $76. You’re always going to need a good beach towel when you go on a summer vacation. This Nine Space for J.Crew beach tael is perfect for this summer! The pink and white striped beach towel is lined with fringe to add a unique, stylish touch to what would be an ordinary beach accessory.
- The ‘Slim’ Flip Flops in ‘Pool Green’ by Havaianas — $26. What I love about this flip flop is that it’s a simple, classic flip flop that’s affordable! These are the type of flip flops you’re going to want to buy in every color and print because they’re never going to go out of style. These flip flops are made in Brazil. They have a cushioned footbed with a textured rice pattern and rubber sole so that they provide extra comfort for those long walks on the beach! I’ve owned a pair of white Havaianas flip flops since I can’t even remember and they are fantastic! Now I’m ready to buy them in fun, bright colors!
I hope that you enjoy these summer accessories as much as I do! I also hope that everyone has a fun and safe Memorial Day!