A great wedge is one of my favorite accessories during the summertime. You can change your casual summer dress from a day outfit to a cute night outfit by dressing it up with a great pair of wedges! You can also wear a colorful top, white skinny jeans, and a pair of wedges for a dinner date.
I particularly like brown wedges (or neutral wedges) as you can tell from the picture below. But there are so many great neutral wedges that have a pop of color! For example, the ‘Emily 34 Aqua and Tan Platform Wedge Sandals from Lulu’s (#2). You can also experiment with several different types of wedges such as straw or cork.
In spirit of #FavoritesFriday, here are nine wedges that I think are fabulous for this summer…
- ‘Emily 34 Gold Platform Wedge Sandals’ from Lulu’s $30.00
- ‘Emily 34 Aqua and Tan Platform Wedge Sandals’ from Lulu’s $30.00
- BC Footwear ‘Lickety Split’ in Taupe/Exotic Bottom from PiperLime $70.00
- Badgley Mischka ‘Kleo’ in Platino Metallic Suede from PiperLime $215.00
- Steve Madden ‘Blasst’ in Cognac from Zappos $79.99
- Nine West ‘Caswell’ in Natural Nubuck from Zappos $99.00
- ‘Vachetta’ Leather Canvas Wedges in English Saddle from J.Crew $168
- Via Spiga ‘Marisol’ in Camel from Zappos $115.05
- MICHAEL by Michael Kors ‘Cicely’ Metallic Wedge Sandal in Gold from Neiman Marcus $145
I hope you enjoy!