Although #TasselTuesday will not become a weekly hashtag for my blog, I felt like today it needed to be official. This year I have become somewhat infatuated with tassel jewelry. I just think they are so cute and fun! I have been keeping up with various jewelry lines who sell tassel jewelry but I have found that a lot of them are very pricey.
Finally, I found a jeweler who was selling her line at a boutique in my college town! I felt as though this was a sign, so I investigated. Lou.C. Jewelry was founded by Sarah Cox in Nashville, Tennessee. She has really cute, vibrant jewelry. In Oxford, Mississippi (my college town) you can find her jewelry at Katherine Beck (an adorable gift shop!!).
Here are some of the earrings that I am currently swooning over from Lou.C. Jewelry…
- Turquoise tassel earrings with large sea green stones $58.00
- Hot pink handmade tassels + crystal gem $50.00
- 3.5″ turquoise tassels + blue stone $50.00
- Orange tassels + turquoise stone $54.00
- Druzy + purple tassels $55.00
- Bright orange tassel earrings with hot pink chalcedony stones $50.00
These tassel earrings are so cute and, trust me, I’ve compared many other jewelers and have yet to find someone who has great prices like Lou.C. Jewelry!
Click here to shop Lou.C. Jewelry!
Have fun shopping!