You can trust me when I say that this is probably the easiest thing ever to make. I myself am not a gourmet chef by any means, but I wish I was! This recipe is really just a few simple steps, but the result is a super delicious and very filling meal! This is hardly a recipe, more like a few instructions, but I figured I would share with you all anyways because it’s one of my favorite meals!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 large Hass avocado
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) of Swanson White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast
- Light mayonnaise
- Use a knife to cut the avocado in half, throw away the pit, and place both halves in a bowl or on a plate.
- Open the can of Swanson White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast and drain the water into the sink.
- Once you have drained the can of water, fill it up with water from your sink and repeat the draining process. Do this at least two times, it helps remove some of the sodium from the can.
- Once you have drained the can of Swanson White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, dump it into a separate bowl.
- Grab your mayonnaise of choice (I refer Hellman’s Light Mayonnaise) and scoop 1-2 spoonfuls of mayonnaise into the bowl with the chicken. I sometimes use 1 1/2 spoonfuls of mayonnaise, it just depends on your taste.
- Mix the chicken and mayonnaise well.
- Once the mayonnaise and chicken are mixed well, scoop it and stuff it into the hollowed areas of the avocado where the pit was.