Today is Day 2 of my juice diet journey! I am excited and feeling energized today. I prepared my breakfast juice last night since I had an early and busy morning today. If you’re someone who is on the go and doesn’t have time to make juice during the day, try to find sometime during the day (for example, for me towards the end of the day) that you can prepare your juice(s). I bought cheap, plastic drink containers from target so that I could store my juices overnight so they’re cold and ready to drink the next day when I need them!
Today’s breakfast juice is my “Summertime” Juice. This juice was so good, I think I finished drinking it in less than a minute. This juice also made me feel refreshed and energized, which was exactly what I needed this morning! Since I had such a busy morning I wanted to make sure I had something solid in my tummy so that my stomach wouldn’t be growling by lunch time. So with breakfast I ate half of a whole wheat english muffin, toasted, with strawberry jam.
“Summertime Juice” Recipe:
- 1 orange (peel oranges and cut into slices that will fit into your juicer)
- Half of a peach
- 2 whole carrots (the big carrots, not baby carrots!)
- 1 cup of strawberries (cut the leaves off before putting them into your juicer)
If you like Granny Smith apples and lemonade, then this is the drink for you! This drink is very sweet and filling. This is one of my favorite juices! The amount of ingredients I used for this juice comes out to be exactly 700 mL (about 23 ounces), so it’s a fairly big juice.
“Lean And Green Juice” Recipe:
- 2 Granny Smith apples (cut out apple’s core and cut apple into slices/chunks that will fit into your juicer)
- Half of an orange (peel and cut into slices that will fit into your juicer)
- 2 sticks of celery
- 1 lemon (peel and cut in half, depending on the size of your lemon)
- Half of a cucumber
For dinner, I had chicken stuffed avocado, which I have previously posted the recipe on my blog here.