The 4th of July is a week away, are you prepared? Whether you’re going to the beach, the lake, or staying at home and throwing an Independence Day themed party, I’ve got you covered. The romper is one of my personal favorites. It’s a perfect cover up for a day by the pool, but it can also be paired with wedges for a night out or a 4th of July party. I also adore the sunnies from Urban Outfitters and monogrammed floppy hat, both are such classic looks. Click on the picture for a closer view or click the links below for specific items.
- ‘Red Happy 4th of July Stemless Wine Glass’ – $4.95 from Swoozies. This stemless wine glass also comes in blue.
- ‘Floppy Hat’ in navy – $18.95 from Swoozies. This hat also comes in white and aqua.
- ‘Abstract Floral Strapless Romper’ – $14.80 from Forever21.
- Seamed Underwire Top – $50.00 from J.Crew. Side-Knot Hipster Bottoms – $46.00 from J.Crew.
- Rockaway Cat-Eye Sunglasses – $16.00 from Urban Outfitters.
- Women’s Faux-Leather T-Strap Sandals – $24.94 from Old Navy.
I hope you enjoy these looks!